Basic Silk Mini Dress For Women
Complete The Look
Whether you are feeling on top of the world or simply trying to keep the world at bay for a few more hours, this is the silk nightgown for you. Comfort is key. It's made from soft and smooth silk. Improve your quality of life from the quality of sleep and skin.
|XS||84cm / 33.1"||78cm / 30.7"|
|S||88cm / 34.6"||82cm / 32.3"|
|M||94cm / 37.0"||84cm/ 33.1"|
|L||98cm / 38.6"||86cm / 34"|
|XL||104cm / 41.9"||88cm / 34.6"|
|XXL||110cm / 43.3"||90cm / 35.4"|
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...