Pure Silk Lace Nightdress & Dressing Gown Set 2Pcs
Complete The Look
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
Was as described, great quality and is was the correct size.
This was a special birthday treat for a friend and she absolutely loved it both for style and look and feel.
I’ve always wanted one of these nightwears.I received one for my birthday. It is so good. I’m not sure about my skin I’ve not noticed a great difference yet however I’m still hopeful. It’s so soft. I really do like it and highly recommend it to.
Love it! It’s best to hand wash because it’s kind of delicate.
I love it! Super silky