19Momme 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase - Hidden Zipper
Complete The Look
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
After over bleaching my hair so much the top layer snapped off and i had god awful mohawkeque tufts sticking up all over, this pillowcase has made such a difference. No tangles and knots on a morning and my hair has finally grown enough i no longer cringe when its windy and blows my "spikes" up 😂
Can’t comment on the pillowcases as they are a gift for someone else.